We have an exciting opportunity available for a driven Project Manager with a specialism in retail design to join our Client Services team. This role is ideally suited to someone with 3-5 years’ experience in an agency project management or account handling role. If you have good retail design experience or are working in a creative agency across multi-disciplinary design projects, then this could be the role for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to hone your client servicing skills, working within a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment. You will have a pro-active can-do attitude as well as fanatical attention to detail. You will be highly organised, commercially astute and able to prioritise your workload effectively. You will be an excellent communicator and possess a natural flair for manging Clients, understanding their challenges and priorities and providing a rewarding experience.
On a day-to-day basis, you will enjoy working as part of dedicated account teams, supporting on key accounts and managing your own projects across a range of global brands and projects including interiors, brand communication, digital, and photography. This role offers the right person an excellent opportunity to further their career in Project Management and Client Servicing, and as your experience grows, you will be given more and more opportunity to nurture your own development and growth!
- To prepare costs for various projects, ensuring all costs are budgeted accurately, fully understood and approved by the client, and updated accordingly when responding to additional out of scope requests
- To be responsible for updating project management and design team’s weekly resource planning sheets
- To ensure all project invoices and PO’s for suppliers are raised at the appropriate time throughout the project being aware of the need to manage cash flow effectively
- To ensure we communicate in an open, courteous, and constructive way both with fellow colleagues and with our clients and suppliers
- To maintain effective and proactive communication with all relevant CK teams / colleagues throughout projects to ensure clients’ requirements are fully satisfied
- To have the eyes and ears of the client and input into creative deliverables alongside the creative team to ensure we are ‘listening’ and responding in a way that is wholly relevant and meeting expectations
- To prepare fully for all client meetings and produce agendas prior to meetings, where relevant
- To document and save on the server, all project related information to and from clients, i.e. cost estimates, contact reports, briefs, and status reports where relevant
- To prepare project schedules and ensure they are always communicated to clients and the relevant CK teams, and updated accordingly as changes occur
- Excellent time management and experience working to deadlines
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Flexible, proactive, confident and self-motivated
- Ability to nurture client relationships and build trust
- Commercially astute
- Learning mindset
- First rate communication skills
- First rate attention to detail
About Checkland Kindleysides
Checkland Kindleysides is one of the world’s most influential creative studios. We use visionary creative thinking to bring people and brands together, anywhere and everywhere; inside, outside, online, physical or tactile.
A dynamic collective of design visionaries, brand experts, strategists, UX, UI designers and makers, we’re united in a single desire: to realise the unrealised. It’s what we’ve done best for over 40 years.
Our clients are brands with diverse business models across multiple global markets. They include adidas Originals, Wedgwood, American Eagle, ASDA, FaceGym and Oakley.
Big or small. Old or new. Niche or mainstream. We unleash brand potential.